Are you keen to build a career in IT Service Management or do you or aspire to work in the IT department or in an IT service provision company? Then this training is for you. Compste Provide, an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) and an affiliate to ICT Mentors invites you for a 3-day hands-on and practical training on ITIL, the Global Best Practice for managing IT Services.
What is ITIL?
ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL can help individuals and organizations use IT to realize business change, transformation and growth.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be able to gain knowledge and understanding in the following
- Service Management as a practice (Comprehension)
- Service Lifecycle (Comprehension)
- Key Principles and Models (Comprehension)
- Generic Concepts (Awareness)
- Selected Processes (Awareness)
- Selected Roles (Awareness)
- Selected Functions (Awareness)
- ITIL Qualification scheme (Awareness)
Who is ITIL intended for?
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
- This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
What are the goals of ITIL?
- Ensure that IT services are aligned to the needs of customers and users and hence increased user and customer satisfaction with IT services
- Improved service availability, directly leading to increased business profits and revenue
- Financial savings from reduced rework, lost time, improved resource management and usage
- Improve communication within IT and with users
- Improve efficiency of internal processes
- Improved decision making and optimized risk.
Training will be held at the Compste Provide training facility located within the ICT Mentors offices in Parklands, behind Mayfair suites next to MP Shah hospital.
The cost of the training will be Kes 30,000.00 (excludes VAT and online exams). Early Registration before 1st July 2016 will attract a 10% discount.